Automatically Diagnose Each Student’s Reading Skills in Minutes
MindPlay Universal Screener™ is a 100% computerized diagnostic reading assessment program that automatically tests and diagnoses basic reading skills and weaknesses for a single student, a classroom, the entire school or school district population.
In just 5 to 30 minutes, MindPlay’s Universal Screener™ (RAPS360®) pinpoints deficiencies in each student’s reading skills creating an electronic individualized learning plan. Student progress can be automatically monitored.
MindPlay Universal Screener™ is a unique teacher tool designed to specifically identify why a student is struggling. The program
- meets Response to Intervention (RTI) program requirements.
- provides a digital diagnostician for every student.
- empowers teachers to create individual learning plans for every student.
- allows teachers to customize features.
- develops student prescriptions for improvement.
- generates automatic reports for individuals, classes, schools and districts.
- groups students with similar needs.
- tests students quickly, requiring minimal teacher time.
Who should use MindPlay Universal Screener™?
- Schools that want to target instruction to improve test scores,
- Educators who want to automatically develop individualized learning plans,
- Schools that want to measure progress against benchmark to achieve student success, and
- Schools that want to group students for appropriate tier 1, 2, or 3 interventions.
MindPlay Universal Screener™ – a more comprehensive testing solution that
- identifies the causes affecting poor reading comprehension for each student.
- adjusts testing based on student responses.
- provides a series of diagnostic tests for students reading below grade level including vocabulary and eye-tracking as well as encoding.
- establishes a baseline for each skill area and measures student progress.
- includes comprehensive graphic and tabular reporting.
Recommended Bandwidth* for MindPlay Virtual Reading Coach®
- 10 concurrent logins: 2.5 Mbps Download, 1.5 Mbps Upload
- 30 concurrent logins: 8 Mbps Download, 1.5 Mbps Upload
*This is the amount of bandwidth available on the network connection when background network traffic is at its highest.