Latest release: 2.2.5 (September, 2012)
The updated version makes the following changes since the initial release of the program.
Version 2.2.5 (September 2012)
- Addressed an issue introduced with Adobe Flash 11.4. The coach would just say “Not yet” after answering the first question in the Build activity.
Version 2.2.3 (November 2010)
- Bug fixed: Student Phonics Performance Report wouldn’t list review test scores for individual lessons
- Added additional protections when there might be database connection/network issues
Version 2.2.2 (April 2010)
- Bug fixed: Reports that list “Total Lesson Time” no longer include time spent on the tests
- Bug fixed: Student Attendance Report gives total time spent in program when printed.
Version 2.2.1 (December 2009)
- Change: Removed 19 words from the test word list to aid clarity
Determining Which Update You Need
The specific update depends on which edition of My Reading Coach™ you are using.
If you are unsure, the fastest way to tell would be to see what comes up when you first launch the program.
If you are in My Reading Coach, exit out of it completely and then launch it again:
- If the first thing it asks you to select is your SCHOOL, then you are using the WAN/Multi-site edition.
- If the first thing it asks you to select is your CLASS, then you are using the Professional edition.
- If the first thing it asks you to select is your NAME, then you are using the Single Student edition.
Downloading the Updates
Click on the link for the appropriate version to download the update.
Once downloaded, run that file on the computers that have My Reading Coach Platinum (version 2) installed.